Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Weigh in day : Part One - Hubby's Weigh in

Well for the last two weeks, Mike, my husband has also been following the Slimming World plan, he doesn't come to group with me, but Iweigh him at home every Tuesday morning. Well he stepped on the scales this morning, and has lost an amazing 5 1/2 lb!!! Making an impressive 9lb over 2 weeks!! I shall be making him his half stone award later today!

I'm so proud of him!

I was up at 6am for my excercise regime this morning. I am going to stop whinging about the temperature of the water at that time of the morning, unless otherwise stated you can read "It was FLIPPIN COLD" as a matter of default!

I did 15 minutes on the trainer and 20 minutes swim, the time certainly passes faster listening to UCB UK as I work :)

No robin came to see me this morning, though there was definitely a bird twittering at me from the tree, not sure if it was the robin, as I couldn't see it, and have no idea what sound a robin makes - I must look that up! Maybe it was just a sparrow mad at me for making so much noise.

Talking of which I'm half expecting some complaint from neighbours about music at that time of the morning, especially when it's been a warm night and people are sleeping with their windows open! I do keep it fairly low - just loud enough for me to hear in the pool, so hopefully I'm not disturbing the peace too much.

Well I'm off to prepare for my weigh in - don't expect to do better than hubby, men do lose faster than women after all, but so long as I get a loss I'll be happy. I had a little bit of a blip yesterday too. But I'll blog more about that in my next post!

*hugs & blessings*

No comments:

Finally Up And Running!

I've had this blogspot a VERY long time, can't remember exactly how long, but i'm pretty sure I had it before I met my husband, so that would put it at least 7 years ago! But I've never before actually got around to doing anything with it.. so i thought it was time!

*hugs*
Smoffi

Nightmare socks...

Nightmare socks...
And i've knitted two pairs!