Sunday, August 14, 2011

All records broken!

Woke up late this morning, usualy I'm up by 6.30am at the latest - I prefer 6 or even earlier - being Sunday I like to wake up even earlier, to get everything done and TJ up and dressed, before picking up my grandson and off to church.

Well this morning I didn't wake until gone 7am! Normally I'd have used this as an excuse not to do any excercise, but no, I lay for another 20 mins deciding what excercise to do! When I first started using the cross trainer (gazelle), my legs were aching terribly the next day, so I decided to alternate between that and swimming, I had used it yesterday, but my legs seemed ok as I lay there. So I made the decision, trainer, then a quick plunge in the pool to cool of! Cutting the story short as I'm still running late this morning! I ended up doing 15 minutes of trainer followed by 15 minutes of swimming!

Really pleased!

No comments:

Finally Up And Running!

I've had this blogspot a VERY long time, can't remember exactly how long, but i'm pretty sure I had it before I met my husband, so that would put it at least 7 years ago! But I've never before actually got around to doing anything with it.. so i thought it was time!

*hugs*
Smoffi

Nightmare socks...

Nightmare socks...
And i've knitted two pairs!