Saturday, January 18, 2014

Guess I'm not different after all!






The above is an example of the kind of food I've been eating for the last few days. I'm aiming for 75-80% raw fruit and veg, and 20-25% cooked. The only foods that have any processing that I'm allowing myself is one wholewheat pitta bread and a couple of small soya yogurts. No other kind of chemicals at all, no caffine even - and going from around 4 litres of cola a day and the occasional coffee, you can imagine what I'm going though!!

Which brings me to why I've not blogged for a few days - to be honest I've not felt like doing ANYTHING, have felt totally rotten, headaches, lethargic, selfish, and just generally lousy! I even woke up after a nap wanting a cigarette! I haven't smoked for many many years! All to be expected I guess when shipping out all those chemicals.

Today I'm feeling better - still not 'good' but better, and I was warned this feeling pants would happen for the first week or so - I just didn't beleive it would happen to me - I'm different right? I'm superwoman! :P

Of course, the feeling better about it all is by no small ammount affected by the scales this morning - they're showing a 9lb loss since I started!!!!

****happy dance****

No comments:

Finally Up And Running!

I've had this blogspot a VERY long time, can't remember exactly how long, but i'm pretty sure I had it before I met my husband, so that would put it at least 7 years ago! But I've never before actually got around to doing anything with it.. so i thought it was time!

*hugs*
Smoffi

Nightmare socks...

Nightmare socks...
And i've knitted two pairs!