Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Stash Busting

Decided to start working my way through my bits n bobs boxes, and this is the first result.

I found some pre-printed stamps which I must have got free on a magazine at some point, so painted this cute hedghog with my H2Os. Used a scrap of green glitter card to layer it on. backed the whole lot with some Hunkydory card I bought in a kit a while ago. I used some unusual square gems in the corner and a Mic metal flower - I found a card of them, but no idea how long they've been languishing in my craft room, but the sticky backs are no longer sticky!



Hope you like - it's certainly good to finally get some crafting mojo back!

6 comments:

Andi B said...

Hi Smoffi, good to hear your mojo is back. Your card is lovely, great colouring

Andrea xx

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Smoffi, lovely card and I do so love the hedgehog. Great to see that your mojo is back.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

Really cute card - love te hedgehog!!
Kate
xx

Zoe said...

Cute card xxx

ddazzled71 said...

Gorgeous! I love this sweet hedgehog and your coloring and chosen colors are fabulous! xx

sam said...

glad your mojo has returned. your card is fab xx

Finally Up And Running!

I've had this blogspot a VERY long time, can't remember exactly how long, but i'm pretty sure I had it before I met my husband, so that would put it at least 7 years ago! But I've never before actually got around to doing anything with it.. so i thought it was time!

*hugs*
Smoffi

Nightmare socks...

Nightmare socks...
And i've knitted two pairs!