Thursday, May 24, 2012

Wildlife Bouquet

Another lovely walk along the canal today, making the most of the weather, it's getting to be quite a habit! Well it must be good for us!

We fed the ducks who seem to be getting to know us now, and come to us almost as soon as we leave the back gate!

And we collected a beautiful wildlife bouquet, including dandilions, I remembered the old wives tale of wetting the bed if you pick dandilions, well if that is true I bet the guy who was over the fields mowing them was going to be in trouble with his wife, he uprooted loads of them!

Pretty as anything from interflora!

No comments:

Finally Up And Running!

I've had this blogspot a VERY long time, can't remember exactly how long, but i'm pretty sure I had it before I met my husband, so that would put it at least 7 years ago! But I've never before actually got around to doing anything with it.. so i thought it was time!

*hugs*
Smoffi

Nightmare socks...

Nightmare socks...
And i've knitted two pairs!