Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Library runs n stuff!

Bit of a running around day today. TJ had her ears pierced on Monday, and last night one of the backs came off, I replaced it with a normal back but called the place she had it done this morning and they told me if we went in they'd replace it.

So that was a cue for doing a library run as we had to go to town anyway. We have the luxury being a home ed family that we can take an extra 20 books out of the library to the normal ammount allowed on a ticket, so we make the most of it! We also have access to the teachers resource library in Wolverhampton, so we set off there too - like our house doesn't already resemble a library itself!

As well as borrowing a bag full of books we came back with some of the 'books for sale' to add to our collection! Well when you get 10 for a pound you kind of have to!

Went to a lovely nurture group meeting this evening, which was inspiring as usual. Then when giving a friend a lift home found out she went to the same school as I did! (albeit 14 years before I did) We had a great laugh about some of the things we both remembered and were the same for us both - like school knickers! hee hee

No comments:

Finally Up And Running!

I've had this blogspot a VERY long time, can't remember exactly how long, but i'm pretty sure I had it before I met my husband, so that would put it at least 7 years ago! But I've never before actually got around to doing anything with it.. so i thought it was time!

*hugs*
Smoffi

Nightmare socks...

Nightmare socks...
And i've knitted two pairs!